Prague, Czech Republic—11/12/2018
Indie game publisher and developer Dreadlocks Ltd is pleased to announce that the puzzle-platformer game “Mimpi Dreams” is coming to Nintendo Switch!
Mimpi is a cute white dog who dreams of being a hero. His dreams are wide magical worlds full of funny characters and gentle humor. The game will be available in North America, Europe and Australia on the Nintendo E-Shop on November 15th, 2018 for a recommended price of 9,99€ / 9,99$.
Featuring vector art, it offers varied puzzles, for designed for all ages, requiring 4 to 8 hours to complete.
E-shop page : http://mimpi-dreams.dreadlocks.cz/switch
The Nintendo Switch version is fully optimized for the console:
- Joy-Con and Pro Controllers supported, with extra Motion Control feature, where players can use Joy-Con as hand move simulation
- Touch controls supported in handheld mode
- Full HD (1080p) vector style art
- 57 in-game achievements to unlock
- The game supports 12 languages : English, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, Brazilian-Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Nintendo Switch screenshots : https://goo.gl/EN58fZ
About Mimpi Dreams
Mimpi Drams is a casual game about lazy doggy who becomes the “Superdog” in his dreams. This game has been played by 2.5M players all over the world and it has been many times awarded for the best casual puzzle/platformer. It’s released on iOS, Android, Amazon, Apple TV, Steam – Windows / Mac / Linux and new platforms are on the way.
About Dreadlocks Ltd
Founded in 2011, Dreadlocks Ltd is author of award-winning 2D cyberpunk RPG Dex on PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, PC, Mac and Linux. In February 2017, mobile game studio Silicon Jelly was acquired by Dreadlocks Ltd and transformed into the new Dreadlocks Mobile. This re-formed studio aims to maintain and further develop Mimpi Dreams, as well as to produce high-calibre new titles.